Submitted by brad on Wed, 01/23/2013 - 11:48
Submitted by brad on Sun, 01/13/2013 - 00:09
In anticipation of my impending meet'n'greet with Bob Saget, I've been thinking of what to say during our brief yet awkward 20 second encounter.
Top Ten Things to Say to Bob Saget
10. "Will you folllow me on Twitter?"
9. "I love you in How I Met Your Mother"
8. "Have you met........Ted?"
7. "Remember my face. Remember. My. Face."
6. "Could you move to the side? I'd like one of my wife and I."
5. "Why didn't you air any of my videos? Do you know how hard it is to get a cat into a dress?"
Submitted by brad on Thu, 10/11/2012 - 00:29
I've just finished watching Taken 2 and I feel I have to comment on a disturbing trend in movies. Taken, Taken 2, Live Free or Die Hard. It's been growing every year. A subtle, insidious cancer, designed to break family bonds, sow discontent between father and child, and ruin the the traditional family unit. I'm talking about ultra violent super dads.
Submitted by brad on Tue, 07/17/2012 - 23:24